Wednesday 5 June 2013

Playing the waiting game.


I have just dropped off the frame and cargo box to get fully tig welded by professionals as my welding skills are not what you would call great and while I can happily tac it all together I want it to stay together.

Hopefully in a couple of days... depending on how busy they are, I will have the frame back ready to assemble into a semi finished state.

Whats left to do?... lots.

Clean up/remove any unwanted or extra lugs off the frame or excess welds.
Design and build the axles for the front wheels including the disc brake mount and steering arm that comes off the axle.
Shape and drill the steering tube mounts... top and bottom.
Finish cutting and fitting the base plate.
Clad the exterior of the cargo box.
Powder coat or paint the frame and cargo box.
Design and build the light system.
Plus a few things I've probably missed!

Back in a few days with an update.









No comments:

Post a Comment